A lot has been happening this year at Super Body Fuel! :)
Here’s what happened in January:
- International shipping! :D Now shipping everywhere in the world.
- New pricing: lower base prices, separate shipping, no bulk discount.
- Light Fuel upgrade: more protein, gluten-free oat-based taste.
- Schmoylent discontinued in favor of new Light Fuel and Schmilk.
You can read more about the international shipping and pricing change here, and the new Light Fuel recipe and discontinuing Schmoylent here. There are still a few packs of Schmoylent left, by the way, so hurry if you want it!
And here’s what we’re considering for February:
- Monthly subscriptions: 10% off per pack for automatic reorders
- Bulk packaging: all the powder in one bag with a single-meal scoop
Given the pricing change, we’re thinking of offering a discount on automatic monthly subscriptions, in order to reward our repeat customers. This effectively replaces the bulk discount that used to reward larger orders.
We’ve also started gathering feedback from our repeat customers about some proposed packaging changes. The majority have responded in favor of switching to one big, resealable foil bag per pack, with a scoop that measures 1/4 of a day’s powder. This improves durability, shelf life, visual appeal, flexibility of meals, and has the potential to reduce costs and packaging waste in the long run.
What do you think? :) Let us know and help shape the future of Super Body Fuel!
Thanks as always,
Alex Cho Snyder (axcho)